A winter wedding certainly is beautiful! Whether you choosing to showcase an all-white winter wonderland appearance, or a more holiday sense of style with hues of reds and greens, you can guarantee that your seasonal big day will be gorgeous!
However, no matter what colors you choose to showcase, you will want to ensure that you choose the best flowers to complement them.
We believe that every wedding should present beautiful blooms! That’s why, here at Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens, as a Southern California wedding venue, we have gathered the top five flowers that you could choose for your own winter wedding. If you are all set to become inspired, be sure to continue reading:
- Roses. It’s no surprise that roses are among the top flowers chosen for winter weddings, as they showcase a truly intricate appearance. Ideally, white and red roses would be best, as they will complement the colors of the season beautifully.
- Eucalyptus. You can evoke elegance throughout your winter floral arrangements by incorporating eucalyptus into them. These beautiful greens are ideal for enhancing your blooms, allowing the colors to pop vibrantly throughout your floral arrangements.
- Hydrangeas. Are you choosing to highlight a winter wonderland appearance throughout your wedding? If so, consider utilizing white hydrangeas! These blooms are abundant and beautiful on their own, but also pose as the perfect filler flowers.
- Poinsettias. If you are seeking to truly highlight the season throughout your big day, poinsettias are an ideal floral to present! These bold red blooms will make a powerful statement throughout any arrangement they are placed within, and will certainly add a lovely dash of winter to your nuptials.
- Pinecones. While pinecones aren’t flowers, they pose as the perfect element of décor to incorporate into winter floral arrangements! Discovered in array of sizes, and various hues of brown, you can complement your blooms beautifully with diverse pinecones.
Your winter wedding should shine! If you incorporate these flowers into your own seasonal big day, it certainly will.
Are you ready to book your wedding venue in San Diego, California to host your own big day within? If so, please get in touch with us here at Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens, as we would be honored to host your celebration.
Photo Credit: ABM Photography